Monday, February 15, 2010

Static Shock Causes Computer Shutdown Computer Suddenly Turned Into A Static Shock Machine?

Computer suddenly turned into a static shock machine? - static shock causes computer shutdown

First I tried a wireless mouse does not have updates in mice was detected. Then I realized that every time he touched the computer case that I would be a static shock. That has not happened. I tried inserting the USB port on different USB ports and not doing it. Shuts down after connecting the USB mouse into another port on the computer and restart.

As soon as I plug the USB, I had the blue screen of death and only succeeded in doing something in relation to the USB connection to see the problem. The computer restarts until you try the USB port of the wireless mouse, which in turn makes off and restart.

I think it's a driver problem that I reinstall the driver, but I donOT, that the computer is the static load cases. I tried to connect the power cord for connection to the team to think differently outlet of May the country are poor, but he does not get any results. (We have a different outlet on a surge protector)

The last thing I did was that I connect the USB wireless mouse and had hardly concluded from any contact with the USB port and the computer, so I think it's an electrical problem.

I think it might be a cable between the power to put the case because I have multiple cables that I have hidden myself in the compartment where a floppy drive is not that placed.But an assumption.

I can only that computer without a mouse now. Suggestions and Ideass, which may be the cause? The case of computer desk is a plastic table, if it makes a difference.
Power is a Corsair.Look here for more information about the adapter:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as ...

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

5 comments:

Ernie B said...

From what you describe, I suggest you check the land is used in the socket and power cord / surge protector. The PSU team has to provide the ground for the housing of the computer when you were called just installed a new power supply with a bad ground connection are the main suspects. The country's problems can cause all sorts of weird problems, to electrocution. So, when the chassis of the PC solution is a shock, the first edition.
Please note that even if the cable stuffed into the housing drive shaft to have been touching the ground through the issue that must be addressed provided.

Good luck

Ernie B said...

From what you describe, I suggest you check the land is used in the socket and power cord / surge protector. The PSU team has to provide the ground for the housing of the computer when you were called just installed a new power supply with a bad ground connection are the main suspects. The country's problems can cause all sorts of weird problems, to electrocution. So, when the chassis of the PC solution is a shock, the first edition.
Please note that even if the cable stuffed into the housing drive shaft to have been touching the ground through the issue that must be addressed provided.

Good luck

fendergu... said...

Dude, you connect your PC to the wall. Then press the power button a few times. That all versions can exist on the PC, you can even see the lights shine for a moment. Put it back and see if it helps.

Ezz said...

get a new computer

Col. J. of the Indigo Rebellion said...

Your computer is not properly grounded. Make sure that TNR is more SCRW ocmputer the motherboard, the simpler it looks, then make sure tha there is a rebate copper support for each screw hole. Replace the motherboard, put the screws in the right and should solve the problem. If eating ocntinues shock Oyu, then. The food is not porperly country. Adaptation? Use a power supply Busted, buy a new one for $ 100. everyhitng likely to solve this problem.

Hope this helps

EDIT: The food is good. Write to me or if you need help with installation and ensure the motherboard. I am a computer technician.

Post a Comment