Monday, February 8, 2010

Leotard Tights Blogspot Question On Female Ballerinas Wearing Of Tights Leotard And Underwear?

Question on female ballerinas wearing of tights leotard and underwear? - leotard tights blogspot

I know this question may be uncomfortable or Drude, but as a ballerienas alllow not wear underwear do you think. When you use your network of screens over its share of the net leg almost looks like underwear. gives comfort and support you need.

also what happens when you take into a cockroach and the exemption or non-underwear

Sorry if it seems uncomfortable.

4 comments:

Sugarlov... said...

Tights serve as underwear, because they take a step to have part of their underwear. If you wear underwear with a mesh, they prove it by ... haha, that was embarrassing. Unitards have the same underwear and pantyhose step thing.

Freckles:Time For Your Check Up said...

It is a node mesh cotton, so it's not like your current orders, which is stable and the lower opaque, so it is not so cuncomfortable it seems. With Unitards, and I do not know why someone would have to be, you do not wear underwear, but are dependent on the sleeves body that do the same.

Pointee (the aptly named dancer) said...

Traditionally you are not actually wear underwear, and never. Small children do not always succeed, but it sounds terrible.

A cockroach I think you can wear underwear, I can not usually Unitards and if they did, it would probably still use. It's unpleasant.

I have only underwear, when I needed him, and then I had shorts ... Since the half does not give protection against the blood or something ... Sorry if it sounds gross.

... And that is why I dance. said...

If Leotard thingy haha That's step, and underwear.

I wear underwear and practice and such, but shows not only that. I hope it helps to have a good day. =)

Post a Comment