Monday, February 22, 2010

Sour Stomach After Drinking Cranberry Juice To Prevent From Getting UTI's?

To prevent from getting UTI's? - sour stomach after drinking cranberry juice

I had two years intensive care, one month after the first of this year. It was a few months ago, and now I have sex I like, but not so much because I fear that tomorrow could be found with a urinary tract infection, and do not want this constant fear. I mean, instead of sex twice a day, I only do it once.

I have taken to drink plenty of water and wiped from front to back, and urinating after intercourse and drinking cranberry juice 100%.

What assurances can I prevent a urinary tract infection more, not always, but only for a long time. I know many mentioned cranberry juice drink a day, but when I started with the stomach acid to an end, because it is acidic. What I know is that you can only drink plenty of waterand stay safe from day to avoid contracting a urinary tract infection? Or cranberry juice is needed? So after sex, if not shower, do I need water or soap in the vaginal area to be cleaned? And if I have sex twice a day, it would be a good thing for me to prevent from an infection of the urinary tract?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment