Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gps Clock Moving To Japan And Need A Device: GPS/Translator.?

Moving to Japan and need a device: GPS/Translator.? - gps clock

I'm moving to Japan in a few months and I need a device that does the following:

Reliable GPS has maps for Japan.
Japanese Translator.

I am learning the basics of the language, but being able to find words, I do not know would be of great benefit.

It would also be in a position to a phone that could buy it? I'll buy them a new way.

Thank you very much for your help Yur. Countdown to me in this case.

1 comment:

hanafubu... said...

I suggest you buy all the gadgets in Japan, not where he lives today.
You need to read hiragana to survive (read signs) as soon as tickets find uncomfortable with the Western alphabet.
Overseas find it very difficult to get a cell phone that the work can be bought in Japan. It is not a non-tariff barrier to protect the Japanese telecommunications industry.
English-Japanese electronic dictionaries are widely available in bookstores and retailers of electricity and is cheaper to buy outside of Japan. If you go to your PC Dictionary website offers many features, so you probably do not need to buy one.
This is an example
http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/ ~ / wwwjd jwb ...

Good luck.

Post a Comment