Wednesday, December 30, 2009

La Mer Face Cream Does La Mer Face Cream Really Work? Or Is It A Big Marketing Scam?

Does La Mer face cream really work? Or is it a big marketing scam? - la mer face cream

I bought about 2 months. It really works, my skin is combination (normal, bold), and expressed skepticism about its use. But I prefer balanced out and my skin. You can see the results the next morning, this evening after the request. In the morning, your skin is smooth and flat springs. I use it at night, because too rich for me during the day. I did extensive research before buying, but I thought I'd give myself a chance. Yes, it really works. In fact, a question on Yahoo, but no one knew exactly why it is so expensive. But there are so many products on the market that are even more expensive. You only need a pea size of La Mer cream on his face. Sun, 2 oz jar lasts a year. I live in California and are not published at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment